MARATHON KEY, FLORIDA
Marathon Key is a 10-mile stretch of island 2 hours south of Miami International Airport in the middle of the Keys island chain. In fact, Fodor’s Travel ranks The Keys as #4 in the world for places people want to vacation. With its crystal aquamarine waters, warm ocean breezes, and slow island living, we couldn’t agree more!
If you love fishing, boating, island living, amazing seafood and a warm and inviting community, you’ll love Marathon Key. With nearly 1,200 wet slips, 1,200 dry slips and major seafaring facilities, Marathon is a wonderful place for ocean lovers of all ages.
- 4 Bedrooms + small bunk room
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2,348 sq ft
- Sleeps 10
- 1 block from the beach
- Private boat dock
- Private swimming pool
- Completely remodeled and updated
- Thoughtfully and thoroughly furnished with Restoration Hardware and West Elm
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- High-speed internet access
Interior design by Bandon Blue Designs. Photos by Jimmy Cheng Photography.