Greg Salley and John Long discuss how Equity Platinum Fund investors can make money while enjoying luxury vacations every year
You may think of vacations as occasions to spend money, not make money. Isn’t it the whole point to stay at luxury hotels and upscale villas while traveling?
If you are no stranger to paying $1,000 a night to $3,500 a night for vacation homes in Hawaii or ski properties in Lake Tahoe, this national webinar is for you.
If you are so busy working that you don’t have a week to take off and travel, Equity Platinum Fund has an option to earn dividends.
As an accredited investor, you can enjoy benefits of a diversified real estate portfolio, regardless of your usage habits.
Equity Residences operates private equity real estate funds, with Managing Director Greg Salley and John Long finding multi-million dollar homes in the most coveted vacation destinations in the world and purchasing them for significant upside potential.
At its core, Equity Platinum Fund is a real estate investment fund that generates returns by acquiring luxury real estate in geographically diverse locations while providing lifestyle benefits by encouraging investors to use its portfolio of homes.
On July 27, 2017, Equity Residences Managing Directors, John Long and Greg Salley, discussed how Equity Platinum Fund investors can make money while they vacation and why Equity Residences is the best luxury real estate investment fund in the industry.
Watch our webinar and you will have an opportunity to:
- Meet the Managing Directors of Equity Residences
- Learn about Equity Platinum Fund investment options
- Learn about Equity Platinum Fund upcoming property acquisitions
- Learn how to achieve investment upside and capital preservation by investing in diversified luxury vacation residences
- Enjoy luxury vacation residences and concierge services while you bond with friends and family
- Experience hundreds of vacation destinations through our partners Elite Alliance and Third Home