PRINCEVILLE, KAUAI HAWAII
Kauai, also known as the Garden Isle, is the smallest and oldest of the Hawaiian Islands. It’s where picturesque movies like Jurassic Park, South Pacific, and Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean were filmed, as well as TV show favorites like Lost. The slow, sleepy, island vibe quickly gets you into an aloha mood, and grabbing some shrimp at a road-side food truck will leave you wondering why you hadn’t visited sooner.
Gorgeous volcanic mountain ridges line the entire northern Na’pali Coast, where stunning waterfalls, lush green forests and stunning beaches greet you at every turn. So, whether you’re looking to surf, golf, hike, SUP, or relax, you’ll find it all on this incredible Kauai destination.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 1/2 Bathrooms
- 3,060 sq ft
- Sleeps 10
- African mahogany cabinets and doors throughout
- Stainless steel Thermador appliances
- Verde Fantastic Granite
- Italian marble, travertine
- Short drive to Princeville’s St. Regis & picturesque Na’pali Coast
- Pre-arrival grocery service
- High-speed internet access
Photos by Living Maui Photography.